Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bieber Fever! :)



Well, Melissa Madison and I went to the extented version of the Justin Bieber movie last night and before I saw it I really didnt care for Justin Bieber, but oh my gosh I think after seeing it Im slowing becoming infatuated with a 16 year old boy haha. He is so cute! He really reminds me of Hunter! But it was so much fun! The movie was 3 hours! Completely worth it. He is such a cute kid! I loved it! After we just tried loosing our voices screaming all his songs on the way home haha. It was good to feel like a kid again for a night! :) Its safe to say that I officially have BIEBER FEVER! :)

2 comments:

  1. I know! I saw that movie with Kandi and Katlynn and it was sooo good! Made me realize how much of a hard worker he is. And he really cares about his fans. It's so cute:) LOVED IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it just made him real, which is so cool!

    ReplyDelete