Thursday, February 24, 2011

584 Days Together.

Wow, 584 days? That absolutely blows my mind. I have never wanted to be with someone longer than like...2 weeks haha ask Presha! She will tell you that I never really had relationships with someone before Jason! Look at me now. Completely head over heals for the most amazing man that I've ever met. I dont know how he caught me but I couldnt be happier. He is an incredible person. My best friend. I am so lucky that I fell in love with my best friend. Oh and I am extremely proud to say that I won my first tickel war on 2/20/11. Thats right! I almost made him pee that morning! :)  He is what my world revolves around, which sounds scary at first but I couldnt feel more secure. How come I'm so blessed? Im going to marry this boy, I can promise you that. While I am on the subject of Jason I will just tell you a little about us. We will have been together for 2 years on July 20th! We spend as much time together as we possibly can, cause I dont think we could ever get sick of eachother... haha oh I know it will happen one day! We get along swimmingly hahaha!  He left last summer for work to Canada for 6 months, and that was probably one of thee hardest things I have ever had to do.. and guess what! I have to do it again in 3 months! Lovely. This time is going to be so much harder! Although it is for less time it will still seem like forever. Whatever doesnt kill us makes us stronger right? RIGHT! He is my everything, and I his. We plan on staying that way forever :)  I LOVE him so much! To pretty muc sum us up, we are crazy about eachother and thats all that really matters

No comments:

Post a Comment