Thursday, February 24, 2011

Finally an office of my own..

Well, My job at Farmers is quickly becoming a bigger and bigger part of my life every day. Everyday a new responsibility, everyday a harder task. I used to share an office with a bunch of really messy boys. Im not kidding when I say REALLY MESSY. Oh kill me if I ever have to do that again! OH! and they use to take my pens! WHY? I dont know. Super annoying though. So now I have my own office. Finally! I am somewhat lazy so I find myself pushing myself through my comfort zone everyday. I am not a very vocal person when it come to talking to people I don't know, but thats all my job is about. Its a good challenge for me, cause heaven knows that I need to just slap that horse in the face once and for all and just get over that stupid fear. I mean they are just people for heavens sake! But none the less I am just loving work right now. The other women and I are getting along quite nicely too. :) Thats whats happening on the work front!

No comments:

Post a Comment