Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fun in the Desert



Over Presidents weekend Jason and I took a trip up to St. George with a few friends! We rented a Polaris Razor, which was it not only a total blast, it was quite the pretty penny! But what can I say? It was totally worth it! I love taking vacations with Jason! We have so much fun together! St. George was beautiful. It rained a few days that we were there but like that could really stop us from riding! We got soaked on Saturday! I wish I would've gotten pictures! It was freezing! But none the less it was the best mini trip I've ever been on. I always get to see Jason just have fun when machines are involved, its like nothing else could really matter that much when he is out riding :) I loved getting to just talk and get to know Amber (his sister in law) while we were there.  I feel really close to her already! I absolutely love being with his family! Every single person is just fun and happy all the time! If it werent for his sister I never wouldve met him and gotten to love all these wonderful people. It was quite the weekend! I am sure we will be doing it again in the future!
Isn't he so handsome?
Even in goofy goggles he still looks adorable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment