Monday, March 7, 2011

Actual fever.

Boo. My mom and I both just got this funky virus. I have had a fever for the past 3 days and she has just been in bed all day! I swear I just got over this stupid little illness less then a month ago. Maybe its because I changed everything that I have been eating lately. (No breads, mainly veggies and fruits. Very little meat.) My body is probably just freaking out. This sucks though. I swear I'm always sick with something. Ever since I was little! Its getting old! I tell you as soon as I marry Jason and have health insurance I am going in for a FULL check up! I hope I don't get Jason sick! He works nights as a security guard for SLC and Park City. I think I got it from Jackson and Konnor when I babysat for Jessica and Justin's anniversary! That's it! I got it from the babies! Awe:( I think what sucks the most about getting sick is that it really interferes with work! Its hard to word when you feel like crap. Well, that's all for now. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment