Friday, February 25, 2011

snow, snow go away!

Okay, so last night as I was setting my alarm, I decided "Eh I can sleep in 20 minutes longer than every other day and still make it to work. Ill be fine!" Oh dear, I was WRONG. I woke up to a blizzard. My little Ford Focus can barley make it when its not even snowing that bad! So I went, cleaned off my car.. then decided it probably wasnt a smart idea to drive in this. (Considering I only learned how to really master stick shift about 3 weeks ago.) So no work for me today.. Lovely. I think this has happened to me like 4 times this winter! I sure dont like it! I have things I need to do today! One thing is for sure, I am checking the next day weather every night from now on!

2 comments:

  1. haha that's so funny! I love the snow:) but it's not good when you have to miss work :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the snow now! Its just so inconveinent! I am ready for swimsuits and popcicles! :)

    ReplyDelete