Saturday, July 9, 2011

Update.

Well, I know I haven't written in a while but what can I say? Life happens. I have been really busy lately. Helping Melissa find a wedding dress (which is still a work in progress.), working, hanging out with Katie and Dave, TRYING to convince Jason that he should marry me tomorrow haha just kidding (but soon would be nice.). Etc. Etc. Haha so far progress with that isn't really moving hahaha as far as I know. I really just feel like I cant catch a break. In so many ways I LOVE that I am so busy. In others that little girl is just screaming for me to let her out to play all day long. Let me tell you a secret. I don't let her out. haha often :) As far as this last 4th of July weekend. It was a blast. Although there is always on thing missing. Jason. The family and friends all went down to Thanksgiving Point and watched the fireworks. Like we have been doing for the past like...10 years haha it was super fun. As for tonight. I am just having one of those nights where a good blogging session will take care of all my anxiety and frustration. I know, I know. I use this blogspot to rant and rave but whatever. It makes me feel tons better while Jason is gone. I know that all of you can sympathize. I feel like I could just go for a run right now and be perfectly content with not stopping. I would actually love to go on a run. I love the endorphins!  Gym Monday! Oh yeah! Ha well I'm off! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment