Sunday, July 10, 2011

perfection.

Today started out as a day where I was just in a bad mood. But as the evening came around I went to Jason's dads home for dinner. All by myself. I was so worried that it would be awkward when I got there because he wasn't there with me but I had an absolute blast! I love his family so much. I cant wait to be apart of it. I felt like I already was a piece of their puzzle. I cant even begin to describe how blessed I feel to have such an amazing family to be apart of. I love them all so much. I have Jason all to myself forever and I get to enjoy him for the rest of my life with his amazing family. I certainly don't feel like I could ever deserve so much, but I will take it! I will take it now and forever. :) I cant wait to be a Horton.

No comments:

Post a Comment