Sunday, July 24, 2011

Birthday Crisis.

Haha YES. Not knowing what I want for my birthday is a crisis! My family hasnt really had money for birthday presents the past few years so I have just gotten used to having fun at home with the family with a cheesecake on my birthday! YUM! :) But Jason has other ideas of how birthdays should be and when I told him I couldnt think of anything he told me.. "Anything in the world and you cant think of something? Come on. Make me a list and I will choose what I will get you." BAH! I cant even think of one thing! All I can think of is "LAME" stuff like a new windshield or bedding! Haha I would LOVE a new comforter but all the ones I keep finding are way more expensive then I would ever spend on one thing! Haha Oh Dear. I am in a world or trouble. I am completely stumped. I want this comforter from etsy, but its WAY too expensive. Maybe I could ask for some shoes or something! Haha now I just have to find the shoes! HELP!

Isnt it just Beautiful!? Too expensive though. I could try to make it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment