Sunday, June 12, 2011

money, money, money. must be funny in a rich mans world.

I wish I could have a job that pays more money that I loved like I love my job at Kid to Kid. I love that job so much but it just doesn't pay enough. Jason is really worried about how we will be money wise when we get married and its really hard because I know how to save and I want to... but with a job where I make 7.25 an hour its really hard. I have never worked for so little, but I just love this job. I am so good at it and I enjoy it. I have so much fun there...and I work my butt off everyday! Why cant it be both? I feel like I need to find a job that pays more but I will probably hate it which sucks. I want to have money saved but it feels like I cant have both... I feel like I might have to give up this job that I love so much :(  I wish I had a better solution. This sucks. If you have any input please share because I'm completely torn.. I don't want to give this up. If anyone knows of any night shifts I could take at ANY job after 9:00 every night or any job that pays well for that matter.. please let me know. I need Jason to feel secure about this. I want to marry him as soon as I can but I cant do that only making 7.25 an hour... please help me out.


3 comments:

  1. Oh, and one more thing! (This will sound harsh, but just take it with a grain of salt)

    If he cares more about having enough money, and that's the major problem that brings up all your arguments, then he needs to get over it, and figure out whats truly important, and try and work on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I had a long message before the last and for some reason it did not post. So just give me a call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. money is a part of life...but more can always be earned I agree with Jess...if he. loves you he needs to get over it & he will :). sorry though i totally know joe stressful needing more money can be!!

    ReplyDelete