Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Girls Night Out! :))

So yesterday I worked from 9:30 - 5:00 and I went straight to Katies right after so that we could catch our movie up at Gatway at 6:30! We saw 17 Miracles. It was about the saints that treked to Zion and it was an amazing movie. So moving and spiritual! I got out of that movie feeling so selfish and just spoiled! I take so many amazing things that were given to me for granted. We were in a spiritual mood so instead of dinner we decided to go to Temple Square and walk around! It was such a fun night! Haha so I know that no boys read this blog accept for Jason but he already knows this so Im telling it. Hahah so I started my red dot yesterday morning, and on our way back from salt lake I started leaking! It was so bad Katie pulled into the Maverik for me but when I ran into the bathroom I realized it was the Mens Restroom! Right there in big letters it said it! Hahah I hurried into the Ladies ha but I could help but just laugh at myself! Haha
xoxo

In my FAVORITE building :)

No comments:

Post a Comment