Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Clint Black Concert 2011

Well on Saturday the whole family went to go see Clint Black play at the ampitheater in Saratoga Springs for the Pony Express Day! We go every year and every year is a different musician. This year the concert was by far the worst, but it was still a blast non the less. The only thing that sucked was everyone had their signifigant other! Next year Jason will be there! Mark my words! He will not miss 3 of those concerts! Haha at one point during the night I started tickeling waylon so bad I thought he would pass out haha it was hilarious. But I really so advise spending the money to go to those concerts they have the best atmosphere and you always will end up having fun!

Jessica and I always NEED a picture together! She is my best friend!

The thing I love most about this picture is that my dad is really smiling. Its just such a cute moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment