Tuesday, May 31, 2011

dont be stupid.

Wow, what a feeling. Thinking you could loose the most important thing in your life. That is the worst feeling other than actually loosing someone. I cant even start to explain how dumb I can be. Its crazy how I could just ruin everything if I chose to! Its so easy to do! I never ever want to know that feeling again. I never want to know what it would be like to not have Jason. Ahh. I really do think I would die. Learning the hard way is something that I am well acquainted with and I absolutely do not like it! Its like the saying you never know what you have until its gone, but twisted in some weird complicated way! I know I probably make no sense at all, but at least now I really know what is important in my life. Who really loves me with all his heart. I never realized how much he loves me. I am the most blessed woman so have such a love so strong and distinguishing in my life. Ladies, if you have the love of an incredible man, don't ever, ever let him go. I promise that he loves you if he is willing to take a few curve balls for you. Love is so complicated, and it hurts, and its fun, exciting, terrifying and simply incredible. Including all the pain, tears, bumps and scratches that you get along the way. I have a new appreciation for being loved by someone. There is nothing in the world more important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment