Friday, April 29, 2011

Down to 14 days left, and 1 summer to go.

Well, this is it. The big 2 weeks left. I know this will make us stronger, its just the whole summer? I cant wait for that week in July that he will be here. What a good half way mark! Plus he is going to be flying me out there for my birthday this year! Or at least thats the plan! I can actually feel it coming again. Like a freaking black plague here to try and haunt me all summer! Psh! I wont let that happen! Although if Nicole were here she would make this summer so much more enjoyable and it would go by quicker! Its okay though! Katie and I have plenty of plans! She just got a cruiser for Easter from David so now we are going to be riding our bikes everywhere all summer! That will be fun! :) Oh and we are going to make jam! FREEZER JAM! mmmmm:)) yummmy! Speaking of which! Our Fiesta is in 6 days!! Ahh! Its coming up! It is going to be off the hook! I will definitely be taking a ton a pictures!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment