Monday, April 11, 2011

mmhmm:)

Well, this is like a journal, so I will say whatever I want on here! First off let me start off by saying how much I freaking love that man? Jason is absolutely perfect for me in like every way! It still, after 2 years! BLOWS MY MIND. I never thought I could love another person this much! What an incredible blessing! Ahh! We are going on a date tomorrow night! I cant wait! I have barely seen him for the past 2 weeks so when we have seen each other its like that amazing feeling that you get when you really realize you cant live with out that person. I had this really crappy morning and all I wanted to do was to see him(of course he was sleeping cause he worked all night.) But when I got there and gave him a hug, I just felt so at peace.  Just knowing that he was all I needed caused me to get all emotional hahaha.  I must be rambling. It was just a great feeling to know that he is all I will ever need. Its incredible. I cant believe I have been so blessed. Anywho, I know I really need to take more current pictures so I will try to remember tomorrow! :)
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment