Thursday, April 7, 2011

THE BEST FRIEND IS HERE!!

Well, Presha has been staying with me for the past week because her husband is up in Idaho training for Vivent. I wish I had some pictures to show of how much fun we are having together! Even with little baby Brooklynn attached at Presha's hip it still feels as though nothing has changed since she moved out, got married, had a baby. haha so much has happened!! How exciting for her though! We have been everywhere in the past week! It has been a fun kind of hectic :) I am sad that she leaves in two days! We decided to start a book club, if you're interested in joining let me know! Its a good way to stay connected with each other all summer! Our book for April is THE SHINING! OHHH! Scaryyy! haha (Inspired by that famous friends episode where Joey is reading it and gets so scared he put the book in the freezer hahahaha!) Well. I will try to take some pictures tomorrow! BUT. No promises!

No comments:

Post a Comment