Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Quite the ride.

Well, I slept horribly last night. I woke up every 10 minutes. (I'm not exaggerating this time Presh!) When I woke up I was so exhausted. Melissa called me asking me to go shopping with her for her new work clothes, so we met up.  When I got to her house I was starting to have a really really bad stomach ache and as we were driving to Draper it was just getting worse until all of a sudden I was yelling at Melissa! "Mel pull over! Pull over right now!!" The second the car stopped and the door opened I was throwing up. I didn't eat this morning either so I still don't understand why it was so much. Sorry if I'm grossing you out. It was just a crazy experience. Yesterday I barely had a cold. Now, I have a horrible cold and the flu. Whats next?! 

1 comment:

  1. Awe! I'm so sorry you're sick. That's the worst sickness. The flu. I hope you feel better! Watch movies, drink HOT soup and rest:)

    ReplyDelete